Pho Boston Vietnamese and Chinese Restaurant.














Pho Boston Vietnamese and Chinese Restaurant can be found in West
Hartford Connecticut. It was introduced to me and my husband by our good friends, and its since been one of our favorite and regular stops, even though it takes us about a forty-five minute drive from where we live, but its well worth it!



This is the place where I was first introduced to Pho, which is basically a giant soup! I am not normally a soup person, but I do love me a nice bowl of seafood pho! Its usually a soup over some kind of egg or rice noodle, where surprises of meats and vegetables are hidden, cut into large chunks where they kind of serve as their own sides in the bowl. The best I can do is show you a picture to get my words across, this particular visit I did not order my favorite seafood pho, but I get it often. This is #35 on the menu Mi Tieu Chau.


Normally a plate of hot small chillies is offered and some bean sprouts with thai basil. These are meant to be mixed into ones pho if that is to their tastes, I usually skip this, but now and then I like the crunch of bean sprouts. The heat of the broth tends to soften them up.



This particular visit I went for the Beef Teriyaki - Bo Lui which is #7 on the menu. This stuff is SO good, and very tender, but perfectly crispy edges!



I was in the mood for something different as I tend to always get the pho or a seafood chowmein, this time I wanted some comfort food and tried some fried rice, and boy was I not disappointed! this might be my new favorite dish from this restaurant. Com Chien Duong Chau #61 shrimp, egg, carrot, peas, onion and chinese sausage. I could picture myself craving this over soup any day in the future I find myself sick and needed some comforting stomach settling meals, its just tastes so cozy! It comes piled high on a large plate, three people could split this easily, I ordered it as my main course.













I decided on a strawberry shake at the end. Usually we head on out to Starbucks but tonight I was interested in a milk shake. Comfort food all the way! they make all manner of interesting flavors.  I dare you to try a durian shake ;) actually dont, I would feel cruel if I tricked you into it. What is durian? its a kind of fruit that is so smelly it might make you want to vomit. Most people loath it, a small percent of people find it pleasing, something is wrong with their  brain if you ask me :P  Its so bad an oder that some businesses in southeast asia ban its use.












Candy Recommended 5/5 rating!
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. iCandy - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger