Nude Tude Eyeshadow Palette & Naked Flush Blush Review.


So my blog readers, I have a few items to share with you that I love! thanks to the powers of Youtube I have been introduced to Urban Decay and The Balm products. Somehow ordering online is more fun then wandering down a drug store isle looking at cheaper quality makeup and wondering if its gonna look nice on me or.. cheap on me. It seems that when you reach out and follow recommendations you find products made by companies that do a great job of it and are higher quality.  You might pay a bit more, but the difference speaks for itself. Ive kind of taken to the same mind set with clothes. You wont see me shopping at Khols or Old Navy anymore, the stuff isn't made to fit my body and doesn't last as long, but if I spent more on a brand name im far more happy in the long run. I say to save and invest in the good stuff, you wont regret it!

For christmas I asked for some products by The Balm, and I did get the Nude Tude - Nude Eyeshadow Palette and I adore it!




I kind of like that natural nude look, I think it does suit me well, browns and orange, earth tones are nice on my skin color. A normal white girl hehe. So this palette is perfect, and there is not one color in this I dont like, and so many options its hard to choose what im in the mood for! I am making much use of the colors "sassy" and "stand-offish" and I have come to find that "sultry" makes a great brow filler and "serious" is a great eyeliner! speaking of which....

The brush that comes with this palette is awesome! the liner brush works like a charm and its the first time I tried using eyeshadow as a eye liner. The brushes tip is tapered to make fine lines, and the black shade offers a softer look which I love. Im also loving the fact shadow comes off easier at the end of the day at cleansing time then a liquid or pencil liner.

The other end is nice and fluffy and holds the shadow well, applies with precision since it smaller and manageable for handling. Its also blends out colors nicely! I could not be happier with this product, so many great shades in one, well worth the price. Did I mention the artwork is fun and whimsical? I adore the pin-up theme.

Naked Flush Blush by Urban Decay.
I was researching a new blush when I ran out of mine. I had just started to get into using bronzer and I found that I preferred it over a pink blush for my complexion. Bronzer on the cheeks gave me a nice warmth right one the apples on my cheeks that looks natural and blended in well with everything else. But every once and a while I just crave a bit of a pink tint to my cheeks for when im feeling a little more spirited and youthful.

I found this product on Urban Decay after some research I decided to try it. Why? well... it has bronzer blush and a highlighter included! It seemed like a no brainer. And thanks to Ipsy.com highlighter was something I had been wondering about, as it can be used on more then just the cheeks! I ordered it and I am glad I did. I like these colors. They look bold but with careful application you can build it up from soft to darker. The colors seem to go well with my skin tone and I think its meant to fit more then one skin tone spectrum. The broze I especially like!



Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush

I was looking for a blush brush, and I dont think thats what this was meant for lol. Though it sounds like it can be used for a number of things. In the end I used this as a kind of "dry" fluffy brush to blend in the colors of blush I apply to my face once im done to kind of blur it into my skin and the bronze and blush into one another, and it works well with a natural result. You can see the brush in the above picture with my blush palette, but here is another one anyway!


And thats it for this review, all great products and recommended by Candy! Please leave your comments if you like these products or have others you would recommend :)
Share this article :
 

+ comments + 1 comments

May 20, 2014 at 11:24 PM

The above showcased Nude Tude Eyeshadow Palette & Naked Flush Blush is real pretty amazing a must in every girls makeup kit.

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. iCandy - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger