iCandy's Glam Bag Review by Ipsy.com - February 2013

iCandy's Glam Bag Review by Ipsy.com - February 2013
For those of you who dont know what Ipsy is service where each month for $10 dollars a month small bag of beauty products is sent to your home in what they call a Glam Bag with deluxe samples and fulled sized beauty products. You also join into the Ipsy community where you can share your favorite products and looks, styles and fashion. Its well worth it and a great way to be introduces to new items.   Check out this video by Michelle Phan who created MyGlam (click here) 

Feb's theme was the red carpet! a fun idea, and some fun products came out of it! A theme that could combine well with Januarys bag! which for me came with some red nail lacquer from Nailtini and a blending brush from SOHO.

Lets get into it!



Coastal Scent - Shadow Palette Sample - Coastal Scents Shadow Palette Samples are an ideal way to try these highly pigmented, stunning shadows. Wear these pressed powders dry or wet for a more intense, dramatic look.
A nice sample, though small, how fast can a person use a shade of eye shadow pressed powered? Im sure this sample will last me months, especially since I switch up looks, I dont wear through any one color to fast. I really liked this palette, I wasn't sure about the yellow shades, but it came out as a more golden look, and was very nice with the smokey darker color. Its a look ill certainly wear on my eyes many times.



Pixi Flawless & Poreless - The Pixi Flawless & Poreless primer creates a beautiful no-shine finish for flawless, long-lasting makeup application. This shine controlling, oil-free primer smooths out fine lines and hydrates while making pores instantly disappear. It is the perfect skin primer for all complexions and all skin types.
I did try this primer and I was ok with it, but not amazed. I found it was thicker then the one I am using and love, called Mirabella Prime for Face and Eyes. Pixi's was a heavier consistency on my face, which even combined with my BB cream made the sensation of makeup on my face more obvious then i'd like. I also found that it did not stop shine from coming through quite as well as my Mirabella Prime. I may give it more tries, but I think if Im on the fence it probably means I wont use it over what I currently have.


 POP Beauty - Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara. This lash-POP-ing mascara makes lashes plump, long and lusciously flirty! Smudge proof formula adds volume while curling lashes up and out for a look that truly POPs your peepers.
I enjoyed this mascara. I liked the packaging one it, very cute! Its seemed to glide on smoothly and with no clumps. I did use the lash cards that were in this months ipsy glam bag and that of course helped! I do think that Benefit they’re real! beyond mascara is a bit better, makes lashes look thicker.

MicaBeauty - Gel Eyeliner. Define eyes and apply eyeliner like a pro with the MicaBeauty Gel Eyeliner! This smooth, highly pigmented gel eyeliner glides over the lid evenly and dries quickly for a long-wearing, smudge-proof finish. Comes in 5 other highly pigmented shades.

Yet to try this product.

Lash Card The Lash Card. Apply your mascara perfectly with the Lash Card! Say goodbye to smudging, clumping, and messy mascara application. The Lash Card has two curves on each side that fit a variety of eye shapes, making it easy to get those hard-to-reach lashes. Each Lash Card is individually wrapped for on-the-go application.

I like this product! though I dont feel that I 'need' it, it was handy, and at first a bit awkward to use, but I got the hang of it. I use a lash curler and tend to just put on my mascara perfectly, but there have been occasions where I smudges some mascara on my lid, or it clumped up and it was a pain to get out the small mascara chunk. So Im thinking these may come in handy, just to have around for those troublesome mascara moments.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. iCandy - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger