And it begins, my weight loss adventures. Join me!


Okay, so... Im kind of fat as of the entry date of this post. How do I know? well aside from seeing my rounded stomach and way to much 'muffin top' on the love handles, my 'fat jeans' started to get a little to tight, and when buttoning up my 'fat jeans' became a pain, I had to look in the mirror and say  "Candy you are a fatty Mc'fatty! You gained so much weight, your fat jeans are getting to tight."

This is not the point where I shrug it off and say "well time for bigger jeans" no way, this is the moment I say, enough is enough! I know that extra weight is not good for anyone, not just for confidence reasons, but health reasons as well. Its bad on your heart, your joints your blood pressure. While those things I keep in mind, I am pretty self conscious of how I look, and these extra rolls do get me down, especially when clothes shopping!

I have lost weight before though! I lost it counting calories, which will be the same method I use again this time. I lost 20 pounds the first time I stuck to this method, and it was highly effective. It was fairly easy to, though sometimes it took great will power not to cheat. The problem is, life got crazy, life got stressful  and over the past two years I slowly gained it back, and the past two christmas holidays didn't help. In winter I definitely let myself cheat way to much for comfort food, or the many treats that are baked around holidays, it all adds up. This is a life style choice, and I need to keep it.

Spring and summer are coming and id like to loose at least ten pounds by then, maybe more, I have a few months before it really gets warm, and Im aiming to loose a pound and a half each week but just counting my calories!

Now I have some previous articles I wrote for an old site that went nowhere, but I have copied them to my iCandy blog, please refer to them for in depth information!

How I lost the weight and you can to!(link)
Talks about the science of how it works and give you an idea of how food can be deceiving when it comes to calories, and has many helpful links.

My path to weight loss!(link)
A short entry about my personal path to weight loss, and my thoughts about it.

But for a brief run down.. this is what I am going to do to loose weight.

1. Im going to use a application on my computer called The CRON-O-METER an open source and free program that allows people to track their foods and meals and count how many calories they consume each day to make sure they stay in their target range of daily intake.

2. Next im going to go to www.caloriesperhour.com. and input all the truthful information about myself to learn how many calories I can consume a week to loose the pounds I want, in this case 1 pound a week. My result was 1937 calories a week, but I am going to create a 500 calorie deficit and subtract from that number,  giving me 1,437 calories I can consume in a day. That doesn't seem like allot but eating healthy its plenty. I try and make each main meal under 300 cals a meal and snacks as well.

3. Then Im going to make a plan of what meals I am going to eat to help me achieve this. For this I have decided to cut out most all carbs and focus on eating more fruits and vegetables for snacks and in my meals. I already have many ideas left over from my past weight loss experience and I have already come up with more :)

But I need to kind of motivate myself, fire myself up as well!
Yes this time I needed to still hype myself up even though my fat pants were getting to tight O.o When it comes to commitments, and diests especially I kind of need my "ready set go!" mark that lets me start to run that race to completion, I need to put some things in order to feel like im ready to start. Aside from recounting what I need for calorie intake for my cron-o-meter, these are some of the things i've done to support my goal.


  • Told myself I had to loose weight for the summer.
  • Promised myself id have one cheat day a week to eat whatever I want.
  • Made a blog post about it.
  • Decided id use it to inspire other 'chunky' women needing help or support.
  • Made a youtube video about it, to make sure I hold to my word, or alternatively look like an ass.
  • Bought myself a special large 'sippy cup' to drink more water from daily. (somehow its fun from a special cup)
  • Promised myself the end reward would be some Victoria's Secret bras and panties to wear on my new slim bod!
  • Going to do some dancing with Dance Central on Xbox a few times a week to help me feel more awake and healthy.


And a picture of myself when I had the weight off! (my face is swollen as I had my wisdom teeth out at time of this photo O.o)


I hope that this will inspire some of you to loose some pounds with me! or perhaps your someone that already has and is just curious to see my progress  either way, i can use all the support I can get! Please subscribe to my youtube channel, as ill be doing blogs regularly as well on this topic! My Youtube Channel Here!

By the time this is done, I want to go from 150 pounds to 130 pounds! Wish me luck!
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. iCandy - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger