TCBY - The Country's Best Yogurt



If divine powers existed, they would have led me to this place long ago! but they dont, so it took my good friends to show it to me! I walked into this place and I could not help but smile ear to ear like a fool! It didn't help much that I had been craving a sundae for a while. This place totally quenched that craving! I introduce to you TBCY translated to The County's Best Yogurt!

It is frozen yogurt, a bar of yogurt flavors and toppings that you have full access too! they charge you by the weight of your sweet yogurt concoction at the end. You just grab a bowl and go to town!


You start with a broad selection of yogurt machines, there are far more then shown here in the picture, there must have been about ten flavors to mix and swirl together. I went for some traditional vanilla and chocolate, as I wanted to focus my flavors mostly on the HUGE selection of toppings.


YES, feast your eyes on all these topping selections! I was literally overwhelmed, I had to stand back and mull over a game plan, starting with the yogurt and going on down. Classic sundae ended with sprinkles, nuts, small caramel filled chocolates, and then hot fudge and hot caramel toppings. I realized after I needed marshmallow fluff, but im not sure I saw that.

Im ready to go back again right now, but of course this is best treated as a once a week treat O.o

Candy Recommended 5/5 rating!


Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. iCandy - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger